- Brand Name: VENALISA
- Item Type: Nail Gel
- Type: UV Gel
- Model Number: 71068
- Ingredient: UV Curable Resin etc
- Quantity: 1 piece/lot
- NET WT: 45g
- Feature: LED UV Builder Crystal Hard Poly Gel
- Color Chart: 6 Camouflage Colors
- Color Number: 1801-1806
- Volume: 45g
- Viscosity: High Viscosity, 100% can not slip!!!
- Curing: LED Lamp-60 seconds, UV Lamp-120 seconds
- Lasting time: over 30 days
- Warrenty: 2 years if good sealed after use
- Function: Extending Nail length
- Soak off: yes, remover available
New Formula Poly Gel :
#71068 VENALISA Poly Gel 45g New CANNI Nail Art French Manicure Clear Camouflage Color Gel Quick Building Nail Extending Crystal UV Gel Polygel
New usage way for fast & easy building nails!!!
1. Select a suitable shape & size false nail tip
2. Put the hard builder gel into false nail tips by nail are pen
3. Press the hard builder gel to level in false nail tip
4. Stick the false nail tip to your real nail and make sure it fully plying-up
5. Curing 60 seconds by LED Lamp
6. Trim the shape and polish your nails
Reminder: Please dip cleansing/ alcohol liquid in each step when use nail art pen to avoid the adhesion.
How to use the CANNI Nail Art soak-off VENALISA Clear Camouflage Color Quick Building Nail Extending Crystal Poly Gel?
1)Wash hands, wipe nail and remove cuticle
2)Brush a thin layer CANNI base coat, curing 1-2 min by UV lamp
3)Put one foam on your nail.
4)Brush a thick layer CANNI builder gel, curing 2 min
5)Use nail buffle to shape the nails.
How to soak off the CANNI Nail Art soak-off VENALISA Clear Camouflage Color Quick Building Nail Extending Crystal Poly Gel?
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with liquid remover.
Step 2: Warp the finger.
Step 3: Wait for 2~5min.
Step 4: Gently file away.
Is there any attention for the CANNI Nail Art soak-off VENALISA Clear Camouflage Color Quick Building Nail Extending Crystal Poly Gel?
1. Keep away from children.
2. Keep away from sunshine and heat.
3. Keep tightly sealed after use.
4. Follow directions for use.
5. Discontinue use if sensitization occurs.
6. It's normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temp.