Step 1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
Step 2. Fully shake the bottle to mix the gel uniform.
Step 3. Apply a thin coat of foundation (base coat) from the cuticle to the free edge (Remember to seal the edge of the nail). Cure the nails under the LED lamp for 10 seconds or a UV light for 2 minute.
Step 4. Apply one thin layer of color gel as base color, cured by lamp 2mins, apply one more color layer (same color) and cured 2mins again.
(Remember to seal the edge of the nail). Cure the nails under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes
Step 5. Apply Venalisa Matte topcoat (Remember to seal the edge of the nail ) . Cure under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
Step 7. Remove the tacky residue on nails with the cleanser. Then, apply nourish cuticle oil to dehydrate moisture into the cuticle and the skin surrounding the nail.
1. Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for about 5 minutes,
2. Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.
Is there any attention for this UV & LED Color Gel Polish Nail Art Venalisa 7.5ml Matt Topcoat?
1. Keep away from children
2. Keep away from sunshine and heat
3. Keep tight after use
4. Follow directions for use
5. Discontinue use if sensitization occurs
6. It's normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temp.